Your Board of Trustees | 2015 – 2019
- Margaret Atkinson, Library Board Chair, email@example.com
- Brenda Lolley, Vice Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martha J. McCarney, Recording Secretary, email@example.com
- David Fairley, Chair of Personnel Committee & Performance Review Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierre Mercier, Chair of Planning & Community Development, Personnel Committee & Performance Review Committee, email@example.com
- Margueritta Kluensch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mayor Joe Baptista, email@example.com
- Councillor Gerry Last, Councillor Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Board meetings are the fourth Wednesday of the month at 4:00pm and are usually held at the Lansdowne Branch, 1 Jessie Street. The public are most welcome. Please call the Lansdowne Branch to confirm time and location 613-659-3885.
Meeting agendas always include the following: Call to Order, Words from the Chair, Approval of the Agenda, Minutes of the previous meeting, Information items including financial statements and statistics, Action Items including policy review, Planning and Board Self-monitoring.
Your Library Board is established and follows governing guidelines as required by the Public Libraries Act:
Trustee Qualifications & Application